1. Method of entry: Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, participants will send a photo to The Northern Rivers Echo, each week the photos will go into a pool of photos and the best photo will be selected by the Editor to be published in that week’s Northern Rivers Echo. The published photo will win a $25 print voucher form the New Camera House in Lismore.
Photo is to be emailed or posted to The Northern Rivers Echo…
or P O Box 423, Lismore 2480
Participants may submit more than one photo, but that week’s published photo only will win the $25 Print Voucher form the New Camera House in Lismore.
2. Prizes: weekly print voucher from The New Camera House in Lismore valued at $25 each is available to be won. Total maximum value of prizes: $25 print voucher each week for 52 weeks. All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences at 20th February 2014 and 24th February 2015, 52 weeks. Entries received after each Monday at 12 noon will not be eligible.
4. Eligibility limitations: Participants under the age of 18 require parent/guardian permission to enter. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter so far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
(iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All participants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
All photos submitted as entries into this competition must be of original work and taken directly by the entrant. Photos subject to copy write will not be eligible.
5. Draw and notification: The photo winner(s) will be selected by the editorial staff each week on receipt of photos received, and voucher awarded following winner validation and verification. Selection decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner’s details will be published in The Northern Rivers Echo each week along with the selected photo.
All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and ID that includes a photograph may be required. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. All prizes when specified must be picked up within 90 days of notification. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All prizes that remain unclaimed 90 days after notification has been sent to the winner will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw.
7. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
8. Entries and privacy: All photo entries together with entrant details, become and remain the property of the Promoter (subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement). Under the Privacy Act the names and addresses of all entrants in this competition will not be shared or distributed to other parties unless specified.
9. Direct Marketing: By entering this competition, you agree that the promoter and its related body corporates, may use your data for direct marketing purposes. To opt out of further direct marketing communications, a request must be forwarded to the promoter at P.O Box 423 , Lismore , 2480
Promoter: The Northern Rivers Echo
NSW Permit No.: LTPM/13/00746