THE Channon Markets have been cancelled this Sunday.
A post on the Channon Markets' Facebook page confirmed the news.
"Council has closed the grounds due to current weather conditions until further notice. We hope you are all safe and managing in these trying times," the post said.
The next market at The Channon will be held on May 14.
The Lismore Produce Market has also been cancelled.
Normally held every Thursday in Magellan St, Lismore, the popular markets will come back on Thursday, April 13.
The list of markets happening this weekend is:
- Lismore Farmers Market, Lismore Showground.
- Uki Farmers market every Saturday morning.
- Blue Knob Farmers Market, 719 Blue Knob Rd, Lillian Rock.
- Bangalow Farmers Market, 1 Byron St, Bangalow
- Byron Bay Artisan Market, Railway Park, Jonson St
- Byron Flea Market, Gilmore Cr, Byron Bay
- Woodburn Market, Riverside Park, Woodburn
- Kingscliff Beachside Market, Marine Pde, Kingscliff
- Maclean Community Market, main car park near the Maclean Bowling Club.
- The Plateau Markets, Alstonville Showgrounds, from 8am.
- Lennox Head Market, Williams Reserve, Park Lane.
- Missingham Bridge Markets, Missingham Bridge, Kingsford Dr, Ballina
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.