Roasting crocs and racing roos: Will Power's Aussie Xmas
INDYCAR driver and Toowoomba product Will Power has given a hilarious account of Christmas in his town during an interview for the American racing series.
From cooking crocodile on an open fire to racing kangaroos down the main street, Power's deadpan description of the festive season in Toowoomba is sure to change the way many Americans believe we celebrate the holiday.
"At Christmas we usually sit around the fire in the outback and roast bits of crocodile," Power said
"Towards the afternoon we will go into town on our kangaroos.
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
- Teen's Christmas message goes viral
- Forget planking, it's all about mulleting
- Steve Irwin baby dangling croc show relived
- Wellcamp Airport runway cleared for Santa
- Hot Christmas forecast ... with a chance of rain
"I have a particularly fast one (kangaroo). It's a six-foot big red and his name's Steve. He's good fun."