News

Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 

Topics:  editors picks ginger glass woolworths


Stay Connected

Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.

NORPA set to launch 2018 season

FUN: The NORPA launch has become a highlight of the Lismore social calendar every year.

Have you sent your RSVP to the free event?

Ready to master the Lismore games for 2017

Training hard for the mini olympics are Nathan Dee and Mitch Low in the 2017 Lismore Masters Cup.

Numbers are up for the games

Sun shines on rainbow flag over council chambers

Celebrating the rainbow flag raised over Lismore City Council chambers.

It was an action 50 years in the making

Local Partners