A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.
A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.

Man found electrocuted beside spa

A man electrocuted at his home in Perth's Swan Valley is believed to have sustained the shock through contact with his outdoor spa.

The 50-year-old was found unresponsive in The Vines on Monday evening and it's believed he sustained the shock after coming into contact with an electrified component of the spa's heating and pumping equipment.

Electrical safety inspectors from West Australia's Building and Energy department have disconnected the spa and are investigating the incident.


A glassy reason to visit New Italy

premium_icon A glassy reason to visit New Italy

Push through the Pacific Highway works and visit a unique gallery at New Italy

Recycling bottles, we have raised thousands for Rural Aid

premium_icon Recycling bottles, we have raised thousands for Rural Aid

DONATIONS via more than 50,000 bottles and cans recycled in the area have been...

Traumatised from fires? Free counselling available

Traumatised from fires? Free counselling available

MENTAL health services on offer to communities impacted by bushfire.