‘Petrol on flame’ leads to serious burns

A MAN is in hospital after sustaining serious burns at a residence at Bli Bli, north of Mooloolaba.

The man was believed to have received the injuries after throwing petrol on an open flame.

Paramedics were called to a private residence about 3.20pm and took the 37-year-old under lights and sirens to Sunshine Coast University Hospital.

A Queensland Ambulance Service spokesman said the man was in a serious condition.


The dole is not the future for striking students

The dole is not the future for striking students

Chidlren should be seen and heard inside AND outside the classroom

Winning structures unveiled in uni's design competition

Winning structures unveiled in uni's design competition

The Lismore Quad has welcomed it's latest additions

Singing important but you have to talk

Singing important but you have to talk

COME sing and be merry!

Local Partners