WHEN news broke of the tragedy celebrity chef Matt Golinski suffered on Boxing Day 2011, everyone felt stunned to grief by the enormity of his loss and terrible injuries.
Now, almost 16 months later, Matt Golinski has shown what a true hero he is.
His friends and supporters continue to be there for him with fundraising events such as Plates for Mates and Cruise for Mates to assist him and the charities he supports.
Now, with a Magnificent Europe Cruise in August, you can enjoy a memorable experience and help Matt further in his ongoing recovery.
Join George Calombaris, Gary Mehigan and Damian Heads in Amsterdam on board MS Avalon on August 27 and set sail for 14 memorable days on this Magnificent Europe journey.
The ship has been exclusively chartered so you will be travelling with like-minded people through Holland, Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary.
MS Avalon will glide past castles and vineyards and picturesque landscapes.
History and culture will be with you all the way as you enjoy your luxurious state room as well as superb food, wine and service.
When you dock, you'll find yourself in the middle of historic towns and grand cities.
"The support I've received over the past 15 months through fundraising initiatives such as Plates for Mates and now Cruise for Mates has been incredible," Matt Golinski said.
"It has not only provided me with the motivation and means to keep going forward but also with a chance to help others."
The Magnificent Europe Cruise starts from $9185 per person and includes:
- Return airfares flying Emirates
- 14 nights in a luxurious twin window stateroom with ensuite (upgrades available)
- All onboard meals plus wine, beer and soft drinks with dinner
- An extra night in Dubai enroute to Amsterdam with breakfast and transfers
- Arrival and departure transfers, taxes, fuel charges and fees and prepaid gratuities
- More information online at cruiseformates.com.au or by phoning 1800 373 267.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.