Baby George misses out on Royal yuletide dinner

BABY George has missed the British Royal Family's annual Christmas outing, left at home as the rest of the brood headed to Sandringham estate for a traditional yuletide dinner.

The BBC reported that Princess Kate told some in the gathered crowd their five-month-old bub had already opened a few Christmas presents.

The Royals followed the German tradition of opening presents on Christmas Eve, rather than on December 25.

Prince William told well-wishers, "We've had a good morning with George and I can't wait until next year when he's bigger".

Prince Harry, fresh from his Arctic expedition, continues to sport his beard which he said he will keep to honour "Royal tradition".


What's happening in the holidays

What's happening in the holidays

Library is the place to be

Oh Dutton, you've done it again

Oh Dutton, you've done it again

Peter Dutton now derails ScoMo's relationship with the Pacific.

Conquering up hill slog

Conquering up hill slog

What are your sporting challenges for 2019?