Detectives investigating the mystery disappearance of a Sydney father believe a number of people are guarding a dark secret.
Paul Sekeres, a married father of two, has not been seen since he left his Kingsgrove home on January 30 last year.
Almost two years later, detectives have renewed their pleas for information about his disappearance, which is being treated as suspicious.
Investigating officer, Detective Inspector Paul Simpkins said police believed there were people who knew what had happened to him but were with too afraid or unwilling to speak up.
He said police had received some useful information from members of the public but nothing which gave them enough clues to determine exactly what had happened to Mr Sekeres.
"If you know where he is, or what has happened to him, please get in touch with us," Det Insp Simpkins said
"We don't need to know who you are; all we need is the information you have to hand."
Mr Sekeres was 38 when he went missing.
He worked in the construction industry, and may have visited Narellan around the time of his disappearance.
Anyone with information can phone Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.