Set amongst the trees and neighbouring the popular Byron Bay golf course, this double storey freestanding home offers a convenient, easy care lifestyle with multiple indoor and outdoor living options. A well thought out floorplan with separate living arrangements and loads of natural light, this Phil Anstey designed home represents an ideal investment opportunity, with potential for an extra income.
* 4 bedrooms, 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs
* Solid Timber floors and high ceilings
* Large decks and private yard area
* Upstairs and downstairs living
* Ideal investment opportunity
The upstairs level features two bedrooms with built in robes, high ceilings, timber floors and an open plan kitchen, meals and living area which flows onto two entertainer's decks. One is covered for all year use and the other is a sunny deck with a pleasant outlook.
The ground floor comprises of a further two bedrooms both with built in robes, a second bathroom, and a multi-purpose living area with plenty of bench space and storage. The versatility of this private space offers scope for an extra income, teenage retreat, or extended family.
* Recently painted and well maintained
* Cycle path to Suffolk and Byron Bay nearby
* Across the road from the Byron at Byron Resort
* Affordable and well located
Affordable and well located, this is an excellent opportunity for home owners and investors alike. For more information or to organise an inspection, contact Brett Connable or Nick Russo from Ray White Byron Bay.