You have the possibility of creating a farm stay or eco cabins (STCA) or maybe you would like to run a few head of cattle (up to 60 breeders). This outstanding property consists of a classic 3 bedroom Queenslander home with work sheds, spring fed dams, rainforest areas and a lifetime DA for rock extraction.
• Fully fenced paddocks suitable for cattle and horses
• 6 x 6 machinery shed, 2 x 10,000 litre water tanks
• 6 x 4 shed, 1 x 500 litre water tank and 2 x 200 litre water tanks
• Lifetime DA approval for basalt extraction - could be a great income stream
• Cleared access around the property
Take a drive around the property and you will be surprised by the stunning views from Currumbin Alley to Kirra, Tweed Heads and south over the rolling hills. There are rainforest areas to explore, spring fed dams to fish and swim in... camp out even. What an opportunity to be able to bring your kids up in this space.
Piggabeen is located in north-eastern New South Wales, in the Tweed Shire. Once predominantly a dairy farming town Piggabeen now mainly consists of acreage home sites and small hobby farms. Piggabeen has a valley that leads northwest towards the Queensland border. Landmarks located in Piggabeen include the Old Piggabeen Hall and School that were both established in 1919. The hall is only 9.9km from Kirra Beach and 10.2km to the Gold Coast International Airport.