Put the car away on the weekends walk or ride your bike to the local coffee shops and restaurants.
If lifestyle is what you are searching for or a firm investment opportunity then make time to look at this 3 bedroom townhouse before it disappears.
• Fresh renovated kitchen with plenty of bench space
• The living area is air conditioned and opens out to your outdoor entertaining area and yard
• This lovely property is pet friendly subject to body corporate approval
• Large single garage with internal access laundry and shelving, garden shed and fully fenced yard
• Upstairs you have 3 spacious bedrooms all with built ins and fans, main with reverse cycle A/C and ensuite
• Small block of only 4 townhouses with a low body corporate of approx $41 per week
Kingscliff is a remarkable beach side area situated in Northern New South Wales. Experiencing rapid growth it is an ever increasing destination for locals, our sea changers from areas such as Sydney and Melbourne along with a strong contingency from Brisbane.
With the Salt & Casuarina precincts almost complete we will see the future expansion of the area with the Kings Forest Development.
Not only is Kingscliff a popular destination for those looking for an enjoyable region to live the area also experiences large numbers of holiday makers year round.