Situated in the heart of Suffolk Park, a large 2,893sqm block with approved plans for Torrens title subdivision. Existing main house with attached studio, separate secondary dwelling and extension, split by approved subdivision. Opportunity to develop further with vacant block at back, suitable for subdivision, dual occupancy or secondary dwelling site with potential access to Honeysuckle Drive (STCA).
Surrounded by lush gardens with a large fig at its center, backing onto reserve, the block feels spacious and tropical. Private from the road, and from each space, the property features existing infrastructure of; a 2 bedroom home, attached 1 bed studio, secondary dwelling (now approved as house) with detached single bedroom guest room with ensuite and extra living-room. Neat and tidy with Spanish style designs, large decks, high ceilings and modern and bespoke features.
* Development potential, large level block with approved subdivision
* Large rear block (approx 900sqm) ideal for development, studio or dual occupancy (STCA)
* Total size 2,893sqm w/ 730sqm and 2163sqm approved subdivision
* Current investment potential approx. $1,600 per week
* High exposure location for the home business
* Private and expansive, low maintenance tropical gardens
* Open parking spaces and carports
* Rear lane access via Honeysuckle Drive and bore water for gardens
* Solar hot water to main dwelling and attached guest room
The owner has made the decision to exit the development and enable the new owner to complete, change and develop as they choose. Their motivation is sincere and the opportunity awaits to reap the benefits of the hard work taken for DA approval.Contact Nick Russo on 0405 977... or Brett Connable on 0408 155... today for your inspection.