Find something curious…
Located on one of Suffolk parks most sought after streets this serene, retreat style home is a private sanctuary only moments walk to beautiful Tallow Beach.
Entry is via beautiful timber carved doors to the enclosed eastern garden and verandah. From here the view flows through to the rear yard and pool giving a relaxed sense of space and light.
Timber floors run through the open plan living, dining and kitchen and high end finishes are used throughout. Stone benchtops, timber floors, high ceilings, and marble bathrooms all combine in a relaxed yet luxurious feel.
The master suite occupies it's own level, generously proportioned with walk through robe, ensuite with stone bath and lounge area.
Entertaining year round is taken care of by the spacious covered rear verandah which connect to the patio, yard and gorgeous pool.
For visiting guests there is also a separate studio with its own entry, bathroom, and courtyard.
Surrounded by established gardens privacy is assured in your own slice of paradise only minutes walk to Tallow Beach and the Suffolk Park shops and cafes.
This stunning property features:
- Carved temple doors lead into a beautifully landscaped front garden
- Stunning open plan living/dining space with blackbutt floors
- Modern kitchen overlooking the living area and eastern verandah
- Spacious covered entertaining area on both sides of the living room
- Master suite on its own level with dressing room, ensuite and lounge area
- Generous bedrooms, two with access to the rear verandah
- Luxurious travertine main bathroom with freestanding bath
- Beautiful travertine surrounded pool drenched in natural light
- Separate studio with private access
- Outdoor hot/cold shower for when you come back from the beach
- Tandem garage or workshop.
- Walk to shops, short drive or bike ride to heart of Bryon Bay
call Luke or Su to arrange your viewing today.
Council Rates: $3238.19 per year