The Kingsley is a stunning, newly renovated house with a sumptuous luxury feel and versatile floor plan. The house has 5 bedrooms (all with ensuite bathrooms) and the fifth room is a private studio space with separate access.
The ozone pool and huge outdoor entertaining area makes this an incredible year-round resort style house. All within the golden grid a stones throw to the Top Shop, town and the beach.
This beach house is being sold fully furnished and has been designed to offer many separate comfort zones as well as beautiful shared spaces to relax and unwind. A number of local artisan craftsman and artists have contributed to the furnishing of the house which gives it a unique Byron feel.
The house has two separate lounge rooms and a large rumpus room which makes this property versatile for offering separate guest accommodation, a spacious holiday home or would suit a large family.
The Kingsley is a 5-10 minute walk to Main Beach or town centre and 50 metres from the famous breakfast and coffee at Top Shop cafe.
Here you can enjoy all the attractions of Byron within very close proximity whilst also luxuriating in the comforts of a beautiful and stylish home.
- Excellent location in Byron Bay's 'golden grid'
- Private ozone pool
- Huge deck surrounding pool with roofed decking with built in daybeds overlooking pool
- Multiple hot outdoor showers and a French Oak wine barrel outdoor bath
- Undercover outdoor area surrounded by tropical garden and private yard
- Table tennis/ rumpus room with huge TV - garage
- House and garden have many quiet separated areas to relax
- Luxury, designer fit-out throughout
- Fully equipped and well-appointed gourmet kitchen, with Miele cooktop, Miele oven and Miele dishwasher.
- Two fully equipped Miele laundries
- Open plan living with three living zones.
- Fully wired throughout Wi-Fi and Sonos wireless music system
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout living areas and all bedrooms
- Fans and airconditioning/ heating in all bedrooms and living areas
- Parking: 2 + off street