Find something curious…
Agricultural Liaison Officer
Macadamia Processing Company Ltd
The Macadamia Processing Co, is a 100% Australian Grower owned company, with over 350 grower suppliers. Established in 1983, the company has grown to be Australia's largest and leading processor of macadamias with factories at Lismore in NSW and Bundaberg in QLD. Due to an impending retirement, the company is seeking an Agricultural Liaison Officer to join its team.
Located in the Northern Rivers of NSW, the role will be based at our Alphadale factory and will involve travel from the Macksville region in the South, to Bundaberg in the North.
The role will involve increasing supply by attracting new growers and assisting existing growers improve their productivity through the provision of agronomic advice and services.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• A tertiary qualification in agricultural science or equivalent
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office – particularly word and excel
• An Australian drivers licence
• The ability to solve complex problems
• Strong negotiation skills
• An understanding of the importance of food safety and ensuring compliance with quality assurance programs (e.g HACCP and BRC)
• A willingness to develop crop specific skills and develop a strong network
• A willingness to follow OH&S requirements
A competitive salary package will be offered, including a company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop computer.
To apply for this role please submit a resume, cover letter and claim for the position by the 18th August 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org please use subject line: Ag Liaison Officer application
For all enquiries regarding this position, please contact Kevin Quinlan at MPC on 02 6624 ...