Find something curious…
The United Protestant Association of NSW Ltd is a Christian non profit organisation dedicated to serving local communities throughout NSW. The North Coast region has three aged care facilities; Richmond Lodge (30 beds) located at Casino, Rathgar Lodge ( 32 beds) located at Ullmarra and Greenhills Lodge (44 beds) located in Murwillumbah. Additionally, we have a Home Care Program that extends across the region. We are a values led organisation with people, safety, care and relationships at the heart of our operations. Compassion, Respect, Inclusiveness, Kindness, Integrity.
We are seeking an enthusiastic registered nurse to work at our services in a FT capacity. This may include weekends. This position is a regional role based at our Regional Office in Alstonville, however, initially primary location of duties will be Richmond Lodge Casino. The role demands a degree of flexibility in rostering and a willingness to travel to meet the needs of our consumers and services in the region.
As an experienced Registered Nurse, you will have sound clinical assessment skills, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to lead a team.
Our Registered Nurses play a critical role within the facility, ensuring the health needs of our residents are maintained and providing excellent leadership and support to others in the team.
The salary range for this position is $72,035 - $91,288 including annual leave and super. Salary sacrifice is available.
Please only apply if you have experience in working as a Registered Nurse in aged care.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Current nursing registration with AHPRA
• Extensive hands-on experience in an aged care setting
• Affinity and experience with residents with dementia essential
• Superior communication skills - both verbal and written are crucial
• Excellent reporting skills using an electronic system for all clinical documentation
• Be flexible and adapt quickly to changing resident priorities
• Knowledge in attending assessments and care plan development
• Strong management support
• Ongoing training and development
• Scope to apply your expertise in a rewarding and diverse role
• Opportunity to use your initiative and leadership skills
Relevant Police Background Checks prior to employment will apply.
Please forward your expressions of interest and CV to Regional Manager, email@example.com or enquiries 02 6628 ... .
Closing date: 26 August 2019