Find something curious…
Nestled on a private corner block in the desirable beachside haven of Fingal Head, this stunning 1912 Queenslander has been restored, modernised and extended, resulting in a charming and inviting home, reminiscent of The Hampton's style.
- private master bedroom offering a private sanctuary on an upper level with ensuite
- bonus of a large private study or dressing room adjoining the master.
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 with their owner bathroom and private space
- 4th bedroom/office/nursery
- multiple living zones including theatre/media room with a BOSE surround sound
- large galley kitchen combing timber and stainless steel appliances
- central dining area at the heart of the home
- light-filled sunroom, with its panelled sliding glass doors opening onto stone steps
which lead out to the garden
- central fireplace to warm you in the cooler months
- multiple outdoor living areas including balconies
- large laundry
- downstairs powder room,
- five Daikin reverse-cycle air conditioners
- parking for two cars
- fully fenced yard
- established gardens and privacy hedge
All this is just a 600 meter stroll from the pristine sands of Fingal's Dreamtime beach and only a 7km/10 minute drive to Kingscliff cafes and shops, or a 12km/15 minute drive into Tweed Heads and Coolangatta.
Homes which retain their rich history and charming features, yet incorporate all the ingredients for modern living are rare indeed.