Set on 5 magical acres in one of Myocum's most sought after positions, this beautiful homestead with a new secondary dwelling offers a peaceful rural lifestyle with the convenience of being only a 10-minute drive to Byron Bay and its stunning beaches.
Steeped in history, the home has an amazing story and was originally owned by the Castlemaine Brewery and was located in Brisbane. In 1987, the home was the first old house from Brisbane to be bought across the Tweed River and happily re-located to 29 Benloro Lane.
Upon arrival, the property immediately evokes a sense of sheer tranquillity and the panoramic views over the dam and lush countryside through to the Border Ranges are simply spectacular. Romantics will love the majestic old fig tree that creates a wonderful shaded canopy for the kids to play under. A selection of pine and olive trees, mulberry's, lemons, limes and mango trees to name a few, add to the appeal and outlook.
Built in circa 1903, the main home has been completely renovated and is defined by old world charm, natural light and a thoughtful blend of modern conveniences and high-end fixtures and fittings. There is a warm ambiance throughout this exquisite 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home.
Completely separate with its own access, the approved second dwelling has been newly built with top of the range finishes and fittings throughout. Features include an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, one-bedroom, chic bathroom, and a fabulous deck to admire nature. This thoughtful and luxurious addition makes for an ideal lifestyle property with multiple income opportunities and guest accommodation. The second dwelling currently rents for $485 per week.
- Original decorative cornicing
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area flowing onto the huge wrap around covered veranda overlooking the massive dam
- Chef's kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops with Ilve stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom with stylish new ensuite
- Zoned ducted air conditioning keeps this property comfortable all year round
- Huge wrap around covered veranda overlooking the massive dam
- 2 x water tanks – 1 x 90,000L reinforced concrete + 15,000L
- North aspect
- Plentiful wildlife
- Easy care grounds with room for a couple of horses and some chooks!
- Short drive to Mullumbimby and Brunswick Heads
- 25 minutes from Ballina Airport and 40 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport