Find something curious…
Located in one of Byron's most tranquil positions, this elegant, original Federation home has been brought back to its glory days from the ground up with a complete, high-end renovation.
Offering warmth and charm, the home features 14ft high ceilings, tongue and groove VJ walls, double hung timber windows, and beautiful wide hoop pine timber floorboards which maintain a lovely feeling of the original era yet the new additions work in seamlessly.
The wrap around verandahs are perfect to relax and enjoy the privacy and leafy outlook. The large 800m2 block is nicely landscaped with established gardens and trees.
A spacious, concreted area downstairs provides excellent potential for another living space or studio.
Lilli Pilli is a real oasis for nature lovers and is well known for its varied population of native birds and wildlife. The location is also incredibly convenient being walking distance to Tallow Beach (via the nature reserve), Roadhouse Cafe, golf course, schools, and only 3km to the centre of Byron Bay.
• Multiple living spaces, both formal and informal
• Decorative fireplace and leadlight window
• Gourmet kitchen with polished concrete benchtops, double sink, dishwasher, large gas stove plus a walk in pantry
• Stunning master bedroom with decorative ceiling fan and verandah access
• 2 x 5000 litre rainwater tanks
• Solar hot water
• Downstairs has a 2.7m height clearance, 3rd bathroom, laundry, double car garage with remote entry, workshops area, and internal stairs that lead to the covered verandah
Call Tara or Paul today for further information!
Council Rates: $2681.37 per year