Find something curious…
JUNIOR DRAFTSMAN – KOELLNER STEEL – APRENTICESHIP/TRAINEESHIP
About the business and the role
• Full-time or school leaving role offering stability & longevity for the right person.
• Hands on Learning, Training and development.
• Ballina office location
This fantastic opportunity is to join a highly respected Steel Fabrication, Manufacture and Installation Company.
Job tasks and responsibilities
As a Junior AutoCAD Draftsperson, your primary responsibility will be to assist Senior Designers and Project Managers with the design, development and implementation of Fabrication projects. The successful candidate will have a lot of flexibility on offer in this role and will have ongoing support and guidance.
• Collaborate with Engineers, architects, suppliers and builders
• Evaluating plans for each job/projects
• Material quotations and purchase orders
• Detailing steel (AutoCAD) – Traineeship to be discussed
• Quoting on Jobs
Skills and experience
• Previous Drafting experience in AutoCAD is preferred though not essential
• Competent level with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Positive attitude towards learning and development
• Self-sufficient and diligent, with an attention to detail
• Prior experience in the construction industry is highly advantageous
• Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills
MICK KOELLNER – 02
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org