Find something curious…
OPEN HOME THIS SATURDAY 24TH AUGUST FROM 9:00 - 9:30 AM
Bursting with character & potential, this gorgeous 3 bedroom home offers an extraordinary opportunity for those looking for an elevated, leafy location delivering unrivalled Broadwater views.
Stand Out Features:
• Elevated 607m2 block in sought after Bilambil Heights location
• Tri-level character home presented in fresh crisp, tones with high raked ceilings & timber floorboards
• Upon entering the home, you will notice the maximum light & airflow - benefits of the exceptional, elevated position
• Upstairs is multiple living areas, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom - the master bedroom with private balcony & views
• The main living area spills out onto an undercover balcony where you can sit in absolute privacy and watch the world drift by
• Light up the fireplace in the cooler months & gather the household for the ultimate family experience
• The great size kitchen has been modernized & offers an abundance of cupboard & bench space plus a breakfast bar
• Downstairs is only limited by your imagination! With so much potential you could easily build a parents retreat or granny flat (STCA)
• The backyard is split level with the added bonus of a generous garden shed for storage
• Off street parking for multiple vehicles
Where to From Here:
• Short walk to public transport
• 3 minute drive to local shops, cafes and takeaways
• 3 minute drive to popular Seagulls Club
• 4 minute drive to local boat ramps accessing the Tweed River & Bar
• 8 minute drive to all amenities including supermarkets, medical centres and restaurants
• 8 minute drive to the M1
• 12 minute drive to the Gold Coast Airport
• 12 minute drive to the Tweed Heads Hospital
• 12 minute drive to Tweed Heads shopping precinct
• 15 minute drive to the stunning coastline of Southern Gold Coast
• Close proximity to a number of local Pre-Schools, Primary /High Schools & Universities
• 30 minute drive to Surfers Paradise
• 40 minute drive to Byron Bay
The Finer Details:
Council Rates: $2,173.24 per annum approx.
Water Rates: $91.76 per quarter approx.
Block Size: 607m2 approx.
Building Age: 29 yrs approx.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to get into the market or your looking for your next project, this property is worthy of serious consideration for a range of buyers.
Entry level homes in Bilambil Heights are often sought & rarely found so please don't hesitate to arrange your inspection today.