Find something curious…
OPEN HOME THIS SATURDAY 1ST OF JUNE FROM 11:00 - 11:30 AM
If you like to shop or don't like getting in the car every time you need something from the supermarket then come and have a look at this little cutie.
• 759m2 level block situated within 300 meters of a major business centre allowing the
possibility of development (STCA)
• Beautifully presented 1 bedroom cottage with polished timbers floors
• Storage/laundry and small garage space underneath
• Fenced yard, great for a shed (STCA) or pets
• This home has been freshly painted inside and out
• Rental Potential approximately $420 - $450 per week
Tweed Heads South has seen steady population growth over the years which reflects the increasing popularity of the area as a whole. Slightly more affordable than Tweed Heads it represents a good investment in a high growth appealing area. There are a number of local schools and its close proximity to the CBD is also a major draw card to residents who enjoy access to shopping centers, entertaining, dining and beaches.
This property has the opportunity for potential. Make a time to inspect today! Offers encouraged prior to auction.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.