Find something curious…
Oozing style, this unique timber home with a split-level design is a brilliant family offering.
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, the gently sloping 1533m2 block encompasses beautiful established gardens and fruit orchard.
Within walking distance to Clunes quaint and utterly charming village, this property is a must see!
• Large and airy spaces with great natural light
• High ceilings with exposed beams
• Timber floors and a modern colour scheme
• Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, 5 burner gas cooktop and breakfast bar
• Open plan living area with wood fire
• Spacious decked entertaining area with treed outlook
• Main bedroom with ensuitre, walk in robe and A/C
• Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Separate laundry with good storage
• Large edible garden with over 15 varieties of fruit trees including; Lychee, pecan, guava red, guava cherry, persimmon, fig, orange, mandarin, lemon, mango, feijoa, longan, nectarine, Chinese peach, black sapote, grumichama, kaffir lime, passion fruit, curry leaf tree, galangal, turmeric & established asparagus.
• Quiet and private block with large grassed yard
• Double garage
• Walking distance to Clunes shop, preschool and school
• 30 minutes' drive to the beaches of Byron Bay
Call Tara today for further information.
Council Rates: $1996.38 per year