Set on 1.65 acres with panoramic views to Byron Bay, this amazing hinterland property is an absolute must see!
The stunning, architecturally designed home caters perfectly to a modern lifestyle with a highly versatile floor plan where you can work from home, or if you have a large family of creative enthusiasts, there is room for everyone.
With an abundance of native wildlife, all set on an elevated private block, in a position so close to Mullum's buzzing town and Steiner School, this is a slice of paradise!
- Separate entrances for those who work from home or guests
- Built along Feng Shui principals
- High ceilings
- Large gourmet gas kitchen
- Balinese gardens
- Level yard for pool STCA
- Solar power 4600W
- Town water
- Rain water
- Tank Water 5,000L each tank x 2
- Septic is treated in home, Gravity System
Call Tara or Helene today for further information.
Council Rates: $1394.22 per year