Find something curious…
This light filled character home sits right on the edge of central Byron Bay, only 600m to the end of Jonson St and a minutes' stroll to local cafes.
With timber floors and high ceilings throughout, plus large covered decks both front and rear, the home has a classic beach house feeling. The peaked roof over the east facing rear deck and the large level yard are the perfect year round entertaining space.
- Private and secure behind automatic gates
- Living and kitchen opening to rear covered deck
- External living both front and rear
- Updated kitchen and bathroom
- Three beds plus sun room
- Double garage
- Large, private level yard
- Huge garden shed
- Easy walk to cafes and town centre, 1.4km to Main Beach
- Currently tenanted at $800pw
Council Rates: $2608.85 per year