Located in the family friendly village of Clunes within walking distance to the local primary school, this inviting 3 bedroom timber home offers a great lifestyle.
Set on a large 2343m2 block with a beautiful yard and elevated outlook, the home has been well maintained and features a spacious kitchen, living and adjoining dining area. The layout perfectly suits our relaxed North Coast lifestyle with a nice flow from the living areas onto the large north facing covered deck and swimming pool.
Clunes Village offers local services including a general store and cafe, petrol station, butcher, bookstore, hairdresser, nurseries and an antiques shop. Clunes is a growing village, highly sought after and ever so quaint. Less than 15 minutes to Bangalow, and 30 minutes to Byron Bay, this is the country escape you have been looking for.
- Air conditioner
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
- Timber floors
- Bathroom with spa bath and separate W/C
- Built in robes in all 3 bedrooms
- Great natural light throughout
- Large, secure shed
- Established trees and easy-care gardens
- Excellent rental potential
- Quiet, family friendly street
Call Tara today for further information.
Council Rates: $2494.96 per year