Find something curious…
Boasting a large 2986sqm block with 130 meters of creek frontage, a versatile lifestyle of convenience and back-to-earth living awaits. With its solid home, private artist studio space and separate glamping setup, this property is well suited for multiple purposes including communal family living.
The Orchard Paddock' is a large open area sprinkled with fruit trees and includes a covered workshop or entertaining area by the creek. Opportunity for market gardens, workshop space or enjoy the fields and fruit of the paddock.
* Bordering spring fed creek (Blindmouth Creek) with swimming hole
* Peaceful rural lookout across farmland to the distant hills
* Central Main Arm Village location
* Orchard with multitude of fruit trees includes covered gathering space
* Grass paddock large enough for animals
* Three bedroom home with artist studio conversion
* Glamping setup complete with caravan and tunnel room
* Motivated owners moving out of the area
* Well loved for 17 years by the same owners
* Dual occupancy potential STCA
* Will suit families, artists, entrepreneurs and investors
* 9 min from Mullumbimby, 30 min from Byron Bay and 45 min from Gold Coast airport
This property has so much to offer and must be inspected to truly appreciate. For more information or to organise a private inspection, contact Brett Connable and Nick Russo today.