Located in one of Myocum's most sought after positions, this rare one-acre property offers a peaceful rural lifestyle with the convenience of being only a 10 minute drive to Byron Bay and its stunning beaches, Bangalow and Mullumbimby. This property really is a must see if you like elevation, outlook, views and versatile living!
Situated at the end of a quiet no-through road, the land is 1 acre plateau with stunning landscaped gardens and breathtaking views across the valley to the hinterland hills.
The main home features an open plan kitchen, dining and informal family lounge flowing through to a tranquil pebbled courtyard. The house has a large rumpus room/studio inside the home for versatile uses, artists, yogis, writers, kids playrooms!
At the front of the home is fabulous in-ground swimming pool with decked entertaining area taking advantage of our north-east climate and lifestyle.
PLUS, there is a stylish, private outbuilding which is located away from the main home which has its own driveway and private access.
• Modern and spacious kitchen with new gas cooktop, new dishwasher and breakfast bar
• 2nd living room plus a versatile artist's studio/home office
• Main bedroom with ensuite
• All bedrooms have built in robes
• Reverse cycle air conditioner
• Fan in living room and dining
• Double carport
• Steel frame and rendered brick construction
• Colourbond Roof
• Large cement tank (Have never ran out of water)
• Septic tank checked by plumber recently (in good order)
• Hot water system is a heat pump (low cost to run)
• Gas connection for heater
Council Rates: $1461.69 per year