Find something curious…
Beautiful lush gardens that provide the serene surrounds to this home will have you relaxed before you walk in the door. North facing and elevated this home captures plenty of natural light and breezes.
• Main bedroom and spacious main bathroom
• Cleverly designed renovated kitchen with northerly views
• Spacious lounge area with a bay window
• Large single garage with internal access
• Covered outdoor area that opens to your own private garden
• Shared pool - that's right.. a duplex with a pool
• Dormitory style loft bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobes
• Views north to Surfers Paradise
• Roof space large enough to create a 3rd bedroom (STCA)
The renovations that have been completed on this gorgeous home look stunning, you will be very impressed.
One of the more scenic suburbs in the Tweed area, Bilambil Heights is located only 4 minutes to Panorama Plaza and less than 15 minutes from Tweed Heads CBD and to the west of Tweed Heads South and north of Terranora.
Covering an area of 10 square kilometres, its properties enjoy an idyllic peaceful setting in leafy surrounds with some of its homes set high on a hilltop capturing lovely lake views and others fronting the beautiful Tweed Broadwater.
Bilambil Heights has had a steady population growth over the years attracting comparatively affluent residents, more than 75% of which own their homes. This is a great place to raise a family and the real estate is in constant demand. Its property prices are consistently higher than the average for the Tweed local government area and its homes are generally snapped up quickly.