Residential Care Workers
Leading Award winning Aged Care Provider
Crowley Care currently has opportunities for Care Workers in our Residential Care facility to provide quality nursing and care services to residents in a manner that exceeds customer expectations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive organisation whilst utilising and developing your skills and contributing to the organisational culture.
To be successful in this position you will have:
• A Certificate III in Aged Care
• A genuine interest in helping older persons
• A commitment to quality care and service
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability and commitment to work as part of a dynamic and flexible team
• Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
Please send your resume and cover letter to: Gail Norton at firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide an inspirational living experience through rewarding relationships with a focus on the individual.