Find something curious…
This unique 35 Acre property on the edge of the vibrant township of Mullumbimby offers the best of rural living with in-town convenience. Enjoy riding your horses around your own private acreage, swimming in the private waterhole and stunning views to Mount Chincogan and surrounding hinterland, all within a walk to town. This property offers the new owners a myriad of opportunities and an exceptional rural lifestyle rarely found in this location.
Perched on your own private knoll overlooking the properties acreage, the 1970's built home provides comfortable living and presents the opportunity to renovate further to suit your family's needs. Set away from Left Bank Road, the homestead ensures peaceful and private living. And for the children, the parks, basketball court and tennis courts of Tallowood Ridge Estate are a short bike ride away.
* Four Bedroom plus Study and extended dwelling studio space
* 14.41 ha (35.6 acre) property walking distance into town centre
* Terrific views over Mt Chincogan and surrounding countryside
* Fertile, mostly flat land, suitable for horses and cattle
* Creek frontage, swimming hole and water supply for livestock
* Large fully fenced paddocks, spring fed billabong and a large chook shed
* Town water, 20,000 ltr rainwater tank, 2 large sheds and large storage area
* New FujiClean septic system, renovated, new lighting and reverse cycle AC
* 1000 Koala and native trees planted in conjunction with LandCare
* Walk to town, Mullumbimby Steiner School, Tallowood Estate and new pre-school
* Potential for future development, further improvement and dual occupancy (STCA)
Adding to the peaceful rural ambience, this property features over 600 meters of Mullumbimby Creek frontage, a large land-care forest regeneration and rainforest remnants, bringing native wildlife and calming birdsong.
The sellers are excited to hand over this project to new energy and the opportunity for the new owners can not be ignored. This property is sure to impress, to see it for yourself, contact Brett Connable or Nick Russo for your inspection.