:: Nestled into a leafy nook just off the main street
:: Iconic coastal holiday destination
:: Potential to increase both the hours of operation
:: As well as extending the evening trade.
:: Secure lease in place with an option to renew
:: Take control of your future
Dreamt of owning and running your own business in an iconic coastal holiday destination?
Could “The Laneway Café” nestled into a leafy nook just off the main street of Iluka be what you have been looking for? Perfectly positioned to take advantage of the sunny north easterly aspect “The laneway Café” has built a strong following and caters to the locals and holiday makers alike.
- As a lifestyle choice, the current owners operate five days a week between the hours of 8.30 – 3pm & some evenings during the major summer holidays. Complete with a liquor license the option and potential to increase both the hours of operation as well as extending the evening trade is there for the new owners.
- Currently staffed by owner and four permanent casuals
- Breakfasts till midday then lunch menu
- Combination of indoor / outdoor seating
- Relaxed casual dining experience
- Has a secure lease in place with an option to renew for a further 2 x 3 years, which offers peace of mind.
Take control of your future and own your own business!
Call Grant Gillies on 0405 388... for further details.