Find something curious…
This charming 1950s timber home is located in a prime position in central Mullumbimby on a large 1114m2 block with 2 titles. A private sanctuary with development potential!
Whilst the location is so convenient being only a 5 minute walk to the town centre, shops, cafes, swimming pool, tennis courts and schools, this property offers exceptional privacy with tranquil, tropical surrounds, an abundance of native wildlife and creek frontage.
As you step inside get ready to be delighted with this old cottage that has been transformed into a modern masterpiece.
With its seamless indoor/outdoor living, 9ft ceilings, timber floors and white plantation shutters, this home will appeal to those looking for modern day living along with the character of yesteryear.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
- Stunning timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- 3 extra large bedrooms with built in robes
- Plus, a 4th bedroom or studio/office with its own ensuite, deck and private access
- Main bathroom with separate shower, sunken bath and gorgeous garden outlook
- Enclosed front verandah
- Wide covered decked verandas for entertaining and alfresco dining
- Overlooking council reserve with no neighbours to three sides
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Outstanding rental potential
This stylish sanctuary is a must to inspect, call or email us today for further information.
Council Rates: $2365.88 per year