A real sense of "home" awaits you in this highly sought-after area of Byron Bay.
Positioned on a generous 856m2 (approx) corner block, surrounded by established gardens creating a beautiful setting for the home, is this ideal property boasting a practical and well-designed floor plan.
Starring timber floors and high ceilings, the main living area has a wood heater and opens onto the expansive, covered, outdoor entertaining area perfect for entertaining guests or for the family to relax and enjoy.
- Open plan kitchen complete with gas cooking, granite bench tops and breakfast bar
- Generous second light filled lounge room and formal dining area
- Front, back and side balcony areas to capture the sun from every direction
- Three spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Lovingly renovated bathrooms
- Rumpus room downstairs with ensuite and separate access
- Single garage plus large workshop/storage area
- Large block with room for a pool or studio (STCA)
This property provides an excellent opportunity to purchase in this highly sought after location. Just moments to the colourful centre of Byron Bay, close to shops, cafes, schools and world class beaches.
29 Shelley Drive, Byron Bay, New South Wales, 2481, Australia