Ideally located bordering Nature reserve in the peaceful family friendly Byron Hills neighbourhood of Suffolk Park, this property presents a fantastic opportunity for those looking for a special piece of paradise to call home.
Offering a flexible layout, this three bedroom home consists of separate lounge, kitchen and dining areas. Historically, the large recreation room has been used as a music studio, yoga space, home office and games room to name a few. It is a large space with many possible uses and opens to the covered outdoor entertainment / relaxation area and the forest beyond.
At the heart of the home, the well-appointed kitchen is the perfect connection between the indoor and outdoor entertaining areas. With rainforest behind, this home is a great place to entertain with friends and family or watch the kids play in the backyard, all whilst still being able to sit and relax and enjoy a Byron Bay lifestyle.
* Freestanding home on 658m2
* 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* Well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances
* Master suite features full ensuite and large walk in robe
* Undercover patio and deck area backing onto nature reserve
* Large rumpus room opening to outdoor entertaining area
* Single carport, garden shed and ample storage
* Separate lounge and dining
* Air conditioning, Solar hot water and grid interactive solar system panels
Located within walking distance to Tallow beach, Baz and Shaz Fruit and Veg, The Tavern, Suffolk Park shopping centre, recreational grounds and a short drive to Byron Bay's Town centre, this property is a must to see. For more information or to organise an inspection, Contact Brett Connable on 0408 155... or Nick Russo on 0405 977... .
14 Corkwood Crescent, Suffolk Park, New South Wales, 2481, Australia