Master built, inspired by Japanese culture this 4-module timber pavilion home is complemented by the exotic surrounds in which it sits.
Set on a stunning 7000m2 in a quiet, elevated cul-de-sac, this property offers a tranquil lifestyle with the convenience of being only minutes' drive to schools, beaches and Byron Bays town centre.
With warmth and character at every turn, the home is brimming with huge windows and generous proportions offering a seamless indoor-outdoor design and limitless entertaining opportunities. The layout of this home takes full advantage our perfect north coast climate.
A beautifully designed secondary dwelling offers fantastic guest accommodation or income potential.
• Open plan kitchen and dining stepping up to a beautiful light filled lounge with wood fire
• Polished timber floors throughout
• High architectural ceilings
• Excellent cross ventilation
• Main bedroom with leafy outlook and access to deck
• Exquisite bathroom with walk in shower, custom timber vanity and slate bath
• Expansive all weather entertaining deck with peaceful outlook
• Built in BBQ
A truly magnificent property! Call or email us for further information.
22 Brookview Court, Ewingsdale, New South Wales, 2481, Australia