This beautiful elevated 5 acre property is located on the exclusive and quiet Kennedys Lane, being minutes' drive from Byron Bay, Mullumbimby and Bangalow. With views of Byron Bay's lighthouse upon entry and expansive views across rolling hinterland hills, offers the quintessential country lifestyle. This easily managed acreage boasts a vast array of established trees, rich soil, level paddocks, a perfect north aspect and is ideal for horse lovers and outdoor enthusiasts.
This is a solid brick home with every room being extremely spacious. Meticulously maintained with various upgrades to its facilities allows any family to just walk in and enjoy their new home immediately.
• Town Water
• Grand entry foyer and staircase
• Open plan living/informal dining flowing through to a fabulous covered deck
• Stunning in-ground saltwater swimming pool
• Huge chef's kitchen with centre island and pretty outlook
• Formal lounge with fireplace plus a formal dining room
• Bamboo flooring on the lower level
• Stylish master bedroom on lower level with renovated ensuite and walk in robe
• Study/5th bedroom
• 3 bedrooms upstairs with new family bathroom and separate W/C
• Tinted windows on west facing bedrooms
• Hard wired NBN internet
• 30m x 10m shed with multiple power sockets, workshop and gym area and storage mezzanine
• Beautiful Outbuilding for guests
• 16 solar panels on the roof providing 4KW electricity
• Olympic sized laser cut horse arena
• Stable is currently being used as a chicken-coop but can be easily converted back to a two-horse stable
• Newly stoned driveway
• Established veggie gardens and flowers beds with 10 external water taps
• The roof has been re-pointed, re-sealed and has gutter-guard
There are so many more features and upgrades that this property has to offer, so please call us to book your inspection and receive an information eBook.
James Young 0419 856... or Tara Torkkola 0423 519... .
Council Rates: $1,996.02 per year
120 Kennedys Lane, Ewingsdale, New South Wales, 2481, Australia