Situated on 164 acres of rich volcanic soil in the Tuntable Creek Valley and boasts stunning creek frontage. Featuring a beautiful 100 year old Queenslander with wide verandas, gorgeous separate cottage and a separate self-contained studio.
- Main home has four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms including an ensuite
- Original six inch teak timber floors
- French lead light doors, combustion wood fire, reverse Air Con
- Cottage with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, decks, stunning views
- Separate 1 bedroom studio ideal for guests
- Solar heated swimming pool, covered entertaining area
- Gravity and spring fed dams, numerous swimming holes
- Fully fenced orchard with a large variety of fruit trees
- Large 15 x 9 m shed with concrete floor, 5 Kva Solar Panels
- Old dairy with underground power, water and fully fenced
478 Tuntable Creek Road, Tuntable Creek, New South Wales, 2480, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
With the Sun and Mars now back in your Sun sign, you feel an incredible lift in energy. You should trust your instincts. Your striving for...