Every inch of this oh so grand, circa 1915 Queenslander has been meticulously brought back to it’s original condition and renovated with design, functionality, style and quality being paramount. This soulful home with a Hamptons luxe style is a unified combination of beautifully restored traditional features envisaged by the current owners and brought to life by a renowned local master builder.
A grand entrance of limestone paving and a wide staircase with sunshine filtering through original lead light windows and in every direction an extensive list of lovingly restored features, all blend together to create this inspiring home.
• Completely restored original VJ lining boards and leadlight windows throughout, matching French doors and hoop pine timber flooring.
• Elegant arched hallways and fretwork detailing everywhere you look, all of which has been singularly refurnished.
• Formal lounge complemented by classic detailed pillars.
• Stunning new stone kitchen complete with 6 burner Smeg oven, Smeg dishwasher, custom cabinetry, butler’s pantry, gorgeous window seat with French doors leading onto the deck
• Magnificent ensuite bathroom with large freestanding bath, floor to ceiling subway tiles, open shower and walk in robe.
• Stylish main bathroom with double vanity and claw foot bath.
• Ample storage, with matching custom cabinetry throughout.
• Quality window furnishings, with roman blinds and linen curtains.
• Light filled study/home office.
• Covered entertainers deck with amazing detailing and fretwork overlooking the landscaped and fully fenced backyard, which even has room for a lap pool.
• Seamless indoor/outdoor living with 78m2 deck proudly built from sustainable Australian hardwood locally milled.
• Pebble stone driveway and double tandem carport with all the detailing to match the original home.
Within walking distance to the buzzing hub of Bangalow’s shops and cafes, a short drive to Byron’s famous beaches and 35 minutes to Gold Coast Airport. This is the type of quality, relaxed, character home that most people dream of moving to the North Coast for. It is truly a stunning property, a cut above the rest, particularly for those who appreciate such quality craftsmanship.
35 Parrot Tree Place, Bangalow, New South Wales, 2479, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
Your body may be sending you the signal to rest but youre burning the candle at both ends. Friends could cause you to spread yourself too...